in Smyrna, Georgia 30080 - US
Company: Repro Products MFD, LLC, a Xerox Platinum Authorized Document Technology Partner
Job Location: Smyrna GA 30080
Earnings potential $50K +
Repro Products is a Xerox Platinum Authorized Document Technology Partner covering the Metro Atlanta area. Our family owned business started over 37 years ago and have been a business partner of Xerox for over 20 years. We have four divisions offering Products and Services from Autodesk, 3D Laser scanning and visualization technology, Reprographics and document management, Wide format equipment sales, service and supplies.
As one of our Sales Representatives, you will have the support and stability of the Xerox name, along with the personalized attention of a small company. You are provided with a formula that has helped thousands of sales professionals like you to realize their full earnings potential in a competitive marketplace while marketing the entire Xerox product portfolio
We offer a base pay and an aggressive uncapped commission structure. Presidents Club for top performers,
Paid Holidays, PTO and Vacations, Health and Dental Insurance, 401k and Credit Union. EEO. E-verify.
We are looking for fun, enthusiastic sales professionals to join our Sales Team and who want to sell a world class product and understand what it means to build relationships and close business. This individual will be aggressive, self-motivated, experienced, and possess a successful track record with small – large size businesses.
If that is you, join our growing team. We will support your career growth with ongoing sales training, qualified leads, advanced sales tools and the opportunity to earn a performance based compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative.
• Minimum of 3 years sales experience. Industry experience preferred.
• Strong communication, cold calling and organizational skills.
• Excellent work ethic.
• A proven track record of success in outside sales.
• Professional presentation skills, as well as excellent problem solving abilities
• Expected to meet or exceed projected volumes in terms of sales and sales activity requirements.
• Ability to succeed in a competitive environment.
• Proficient PC skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing a territory of new and existing customers with phone calls and personal visits.
• Input all activities into CRM.
• Plan and implement strategies to market Xerox equipment and services
• Meet monthly sales goals, making required tele-prospecting calls, appointments and proposals.
• Maintain a large base of qualified prospects.
• Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages.
• Close business and ensure a problem-free install; provide after-sales support.
Please direct all questions regarding this exciting career opportunity by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Repro Products MFD, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer