Posted 4 weeks ago
Company: Document Solutions, Inc., an Authorized Xerox Sales Agent (Victoria Office)
ARE YOU LOOKING TO START A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN OUTSIDE SALES?
We are looking for high-energy individuals with outstanding interpersonal skills to sell the world class line of Xerox products in an assigned territory. As an outside sales employee you will be working for a locally owned independent Xerox Authorized Sales Agency, you will be backed by world-class resources, products, and solutions of The Document Company, Xerox. We will support your career growth with qualified leads, advanced sales tools and a compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative.
The responsibilities include:
- Plan and implement strategies to market Xerox equipment and services to new and existing customers
- Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through phone calls and personal visits
- Deliver an established number of Xerox proposals to clients on a monthly basis
- Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages
- Close business and ensure a problem-free install; provide after-sales support
- Grow year-over-year sales results
If you have the drive to succeed and are looking for a great opportunity, we have the job that can meet or exceed your expectations.
If you have these qualities, we want to hear from you:
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Strong communication and closing skills
- Ability to cold call
- Excellent work ethic
- Career oriented
- Self-starter attitude
- Active listening skills and probing abilities to effectively qualify customer needs and define their requirements
- Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all customers and prospects
- Ability to source and contact decision makers to arrange meetings to sell and promote document solutions equipment and services
- Planning, organizational and scheduling skills to ensure the achievement of revenue goals in a time-efficient manner
- PC Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior selling experience preferred, but not required
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
Apply now for consideration!
Document Solutions, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.