Posted 2 weeks ago
In Longview, TX 75605
EDGE Office Products is a locally owned and independent Xerox Authorized Sales Agency, which is backed by the world-class resources, products and the proven history of a world leader in office equipment, Xerox Corporation.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial driven colleague to help lead the strategic development and execution of EDGE’s sales and brand presence in the Shreveport marketplace. Our ideal candidate will possess strategic vision and the ability to execute against that vision. The ideal experience includes team partnership, hunting, account management, identification of target customers, multi-year recurring revenue contracts, and sales cycles with varying durations. This position will leverage existing relationships, channel partnerships, and prospecting to develop new sales opportunities.
• Successfully prospect new opportunities via established relationships, and general networking
• Navigate around sales barriers of entry
• Maintain awareness of the competitive landscape, market pricing and strategy
• Account Planning, revenue forecasting and opportunity management
• Work closely with EDGE’s Management Team
• Participate in trade shows and local area networking events
• Responsible for overall accountability for business growth within account/geographic base
• Strong skills in prospecting, replacing an incumbent vendor, and protecting the installed base
• Demonstrate knowledge of a process for developing and managing a territory including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Must be articulate with a demonstrated consultative capability
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Critical listener with effective questioning
• Self-starter that does not need constant supervision to be effective
• Able to manage high-level activity
• Proficient with all MS Office applications
• Organized with competitive personality
• Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university required
What do you get in this opportunity?
• Extensive coaching and training
• Continued career growth
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• iPad, Car and Travel Allowance
• Paid Time Off
EDGE Office Products is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job ref code
Sales / Retail / Business Development