Posted 4 weeks ago
TinLof Technologies, an Authorized Xerox Sales Agent in South Florida
TinLof Technologies has one immediate opening for a qualified individual with the ability to maintain and grow an aggressive book of business in a competitive environment while successfully and independently managing a sales territory.
TinLof Technologies is South Florida’s most experienced company in Xerox technology solutions and services for the office and graphic arts. We are the only Xerox Authorized Agent for the majority of Broward & Miami-Dade Counties. We offer a competitive compensation package which can exceed $85K per year if sales quota is achieved. We are committed to work-life balance including paid vacations, low turnover and the ability to develop within this organizations business needs and objectives.
As a TinLof Technologies - Account Manager you will sell Xerox products and services and will be supported by ongoing sales training, advanced sales tools, and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative.
The responsibilities include:
• Plan and implement strategies to market Xerox equipment and services to new accounts and some existing customers
• Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through phone calls and personal visits
• Deliver an established number of Xerox proposals to clients on a monthly basis
• Learn, use, and help evolve a demand generation process (research contacts, list building, sending emails, cold calling, and making discovery calls)
• Generate meetings by means of dedicated outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers
• Research accounts to map out organizational structure and identify key decision makers
• Utilize solution selling tactics and ask strong discovery questions
• Maintain detailed reporting in Salesforce - log, track and maintain prospect contact activity and contact and account records
• Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages
• Close business and ensure a problem-free install; provide after-sales support
• Grow year-over-year sales results
If you have these qualities, we want to hear from you:
• Ability to confidently cold-call is essential
• Strong communication and closing skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
• Organized and systematic in approach to daily activities
• Comfortable with public speaking, presenting, and negotiating
• Excellent working knowledge of inbound/outbound tele-prospecting methods and tools
• Prior Office Technology Industry Experience Desired but Not Required
• Self-starter & hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
• Active listening skills and probing abilities to effectively qualify customer needs and define their requirements
• Ability to source and contact decision makers to arrange meetings to sell and promote document solutions equipment and services
• PC Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Prior B2B Outside Sales Experience Desired but Not Required
Apply now for immediate consideration!
TinLof Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.