Posted 4 weeks ago
Company: The Ray-Block Stationery Co., Inc. an Authorized Xerox Sales Agent
Job Location: BROOKLYN / QUEENS / NASSAU NY
ARE YOU LOOKING TO START A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN OUTSIDE SALES?
Cash in on the power of the Xerox Agent Program with a future as an Account Sales Representative.
We are looking for dynamic sales professionals who want to enable growth in our business, sell a world class product, and make lots of money in an ethical fashion. We are looking for top sales people who understand what it means to build relationships and close business.
If that is you, join our growing team. We will support your career growth with ongoing sales training, qualified leads, advanced sales tools and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. You will be provided with a formula that has helped thousands of sales professionals like you to realize their full earnings potential in a competitive marketplace.
The Sales Representative
- Plan and implement strategies to market Xerox equipment and services to new and existing customers
- Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through phone call and personal visit
- Deliver an established number of Xerox proposals to clients on a monthly basis
- Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages
- Close business and ensure a problem-free install; provide after-sales support
year-over-year sales results
If you have the drive to succeed and are looking for a great opportunity, we have the job that can meet or exceed your expectations.
If you have these Sales Representative qualities, we want to hear from you:
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Strong communication and closing skills
- Ability to cold call
- Excellent work ethic
- Career oriented
- Self-starter attitude
- Active listening skills and probing abilities to effectively qualify customer needs and define their requirements
- Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all customers and prospects
- Ability to source and contact decision makers to arrange meetings to sell and promote document solutions equipment and services
- Planning, organizational and scheduling skills to ensure the achievement of revenue goals in a time-efficient manner
- PC Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior selling experience preferred, but not required
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
The Ray-Block Stationery Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ref code
Sales / Retail / Business Development