Posted 2 weeks ago
in San Juan, Puerto Rico 00920 - US
Working for a Xerox Platinum Authorized Sales Agency gives you the freedom and attention of working for a small/medium company, while marketing the products and solutions of Xerox Corporation. Our agency program gives sales professionals like you, bold innovations, a leading-edge environment and a Xerox product portfolio that's ahead of its time. With original thinking and fresh perspective, we continue to pioneer the digital age thanks to trailblazers who thrive on individual expression and true passion.
As one of our Authorized Account Representative, you will have the support and stability of the Xerox name, along with the freedom and personalized attention of a small/medium company. You are provided with a formula that has helped thousands of sales professionals like you to realize their full earnings potential in a competitive marketplace. If you are an energized individual with a passion for selling award-winning digital office products, then join the Xerox Authorized Sales Agents program and close the deal on a successful future.
Job Title: Account Representative
Company: Quality Business an Authorized Xerox Platinum Sales Agent
Job Location: San Juan, PR
ARE YOU LOOKING TO START A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN OUTSIDE SALES?
Cash in on the power of the Xerox Agent Program with a future as an Account Representative.
We are looking for dynamic sales professionals who want to enable growth in our business, sell world class products, and make lots of money in an ethical fashion. We are looking for top sales people who understand what it means to build relationships and close business.
If that is you, join our growing team. We will support your career growth with ongoing sales training, qualified leads, advanced sales tools and the opportunity to earn performance based compensation. You will be provided with a formula that has helped thousands of sales professionals like you to realize their full earnings potential in a competitive marketplace. We offer uncapped commissions with excellent earning potential.
The Account Representative responsibilities include:
- Plan and implement strategies to market Xerox equipment and services to new and existing customers
- Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through phone calls and personal visits
- Deliver an established number of Xerox proposals to clients on a monthly basis
- Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages
- Close business and ensure a problem-free install; provide after-sales support
- Grow year-over-year sales results
If you have the drive to succeed and are looking for a great opportunity, we have the job that can meet or exceed your expectations.
If you have these Account Representative qualities, we want to hear from you:
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Fully Bilingual – (English/Spanish)
- Strong communication and closing skills
- Ability to cold call
- Excellent work ethic
- Self-starter attitude
- Active listening skills and probing abilities to effectively qualify customer needs and define their requirements
- Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all customers and prospects
- Ability to source and contact decision makers to arrange meetings to sell and promote document solutions equipment and services
- Planning, organizational and scheduling skills to ensure the achievement of revenue goals in a time-efficient manner
- PC Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior selling experience preferred, but not required
- 4-year degree preferred, but not required
Quality Business is an equal opportunity employer.