Posted 7 days ago
Indiana Business Solutions, LLC is a small business, backed by the power, support and resources of the Xerox Corporation – A Fortune 500 Company. IBS is the only Full-Service Xerox Authorized Sales Agency serving the Indianapolis & Surrounding Areas.
Description of role:
Indiana Business Solutions, LLC is looking for a highly motivated, friendly and reliable Administrative Assistant to join our team! The Administrative Assistant is responsible for exceptional customer service, representing our company through all communications and transactions. The Administrative Assistant will handle all Front Desk responsibilities, assist with billing and payables, dispatch all service calls in a friendly and timely manner and ship out supplies to new and current customers. A positive attitude and great attendance record are a MUST!
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner; Input and dispatch all service calls
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail; Order and ship supplies to customers
- Assist with Meter Reads, Billing, A/P, and Deposits
- Daily use of e-automate (a billing, customer service and inventory management software tool)
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer challenges as needed
- Handle general office duties, including making coffee and maintaining the breakroom
- Assist owners with projects as needed
- Computer literate; proficient in Microsoft Office; Prior knowledge of billing and payables is a plus
- Excellent customer service, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to quickly organize and multi-task in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to work well with others and build trust with our customers
- Ability to problem-solve and diffuse conflict in a professional and courteous manner, while providing an excellent customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, phone etiquette, and attention to detail
- Self-sufficient, timely, positive attitude, and dependable are a must!
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm