Posted 4 weeks ago
Level One Analyst for Xerox and other office equipment
Currently looking to fil a position of copier Analyst (experience not necessary). In the copier/printer field there are service technicians who fix equipment and there are Analysts who configure new equipment, computers and networks. We are looking for a person who would like to learn how to set up print drivers, network scanning and configure Xerox copiers, printers and other office equipment. This is an 8AM to 5PM position Monday through Friday with no overnight travel working at various clients’ locations locally or by phone from our office. The area of primarily travel is approximately one hour in any direction from Wheeling, (vehicle provided). Training is provided, previous experience is not necessary but an interest in computers and good customer service skills are.
- In this position the chosen candidate will.
- Set up our print equipment to work with client’s computers/network
- Help teach customers staff how to use our equipment.
- Demonstrate equipment features and adjust settings as needed.
- Call clients from our office to remote into their system to correct settings
- Be presentable
- Company vehicle and fuel
- Mobile Phone
- Numerous support resources
- Benchmark Training from Xerox Corporation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 8:00AM- 5:00PM work day- No evenings or weekends
- Health Care Benefits
- Retiring Plan with company matching
- Must possess an aptitude and interest in computer
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Be personable with an outgoing personality and excellent appearance
- Demonstrated natural verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated good time management skills & attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Experience in a parallel information technology field is a plus but not mandatory
Hughes Office Equipment is the leading provider of Xerox Office Machines in the Upper Ohio Valley. The company provides products, services and expertise in office machines, production machines, Managed Print Services, Document Destruction services. Started in 1970 Hughes has been a Xerox Agent for over thirty-five years.