Posted 3 weeks ago
Business Development Consultant
Does Technology and Innovation excite you? Are you passionate about cutting- edge technologies that improves, transforms, and simplifies daily tasks that daily create pain and complexity? Then, you will be offering solutions that address head-on cyber-security threats, mobility of today’s workforce, cloud apps that make life simpler, compliance, security, data management and storage. Solutions that that both protect and save business’ time and money by improving productivity. Would you like to sell solutions to business problems while being provided the formula and skills to build a great career?
If YES to all these questions, and you are looking for something more fulfilling than the average Outside Sales Opportunity, then The Office Advantage – a leading XEROX technology partner, has immediate openings for qualified and motivated sales individuals. XEROX offers the most advanced and leading-edge digital technology for the office network. XEROX, a company founded on innovation, for over 70 years, stability, brand power of a Fortune 500 company. Only XEROX bridges the physical and digital and provides the data gateway with its “Workplace Assistants” for every modern office and business and its processes. XEROX leads the way in the digital transformation that is impacting every business today and is ahead of the rapid changes in technology and growth. XEROX IS the company whose name became a verb for office process and printing.
We are looking for sales people that are motivated to help business of all sizes do business better,
• An attractive compensation package (salary and un-capped commissions) designed to reward you for your commitment and initiative.
• Ability to confidentially cold call is essential – both over the phone and in person.
• Organized, disciplined, and systematic in time management approach to daily activities.
• Active Listening Skills and comfortable asking questions to effectively qualify customer and define their requirements.
• Ability to contact decision makers to arrange meetings and coordinate those meetings through the sales process.
• Sustain sales activities, appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, emails, in person visits, and close.
• Maintain a large database of qualified prospects through networking, social media, referrals, phone calls, and in person visits.
• Maintain detailed reporting in Salesforce – log, track, and maintain prospect contact activity, identify key decision makers and influencers, log all steps of the sale.
• PC skills to include knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM (SalesForce preferred).
• Reliable Transportation.
• Prior Business to Business Outside Sales experience preferred but not required.
• Working knowledge of cyber-security, mobility, office workflow, cloud apps, and Managed Network Services.
• 4-year degree is preferred.
• Experience with the healthcare, or financial, or legal, or retail is preferred.
We will provide the qualified candidate with:
• Entry Level Business Development Consultant base salary of $33,000 per year. Potential for higher salary based on industry and sales experience.
• First Year Earnings potential $68,000 - $78,000 (uncapped)
• Monthly commissions with accelerators based on year to date performance, and potential for year-end annual bonus.
• XEROX Sales Training; world renowned benchmark 4-week sales training program curriculum will give you the incremental tools to build meaningful and profitable customer relationships.
• XEROX company mentoring program and support for your first 4 months. Available assistance in furthering your knowledge of all XEROX company resources.
• Advanced and powerful sales tools - the latest CRM software (plus Showpad, Marketo, D & B Hoovers), proposal templates, and marketing collaterals, and competitive product comparisons.
• Laptop for sales presentations and to maintain your prospecting database on Salesforce.
• On-going coaching, mentoring, and career development.
No phone calls please.
The Office Advantage 3109 W 41st Street Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Apply now (click tab) for immediate consideration.
The Office Advantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.