Posted 4 weeks ago
CDS Service Delivery Director
Who we are:
Complete Document Solutions (CDS) has been a Xerox agency partner for 22 years. We currently serve over 12,000 Xerox customers from our 9 locations that cover 6 states in the Mid-Atlantic region. In 2017 CDS was honored to be awarded the Xerox Channels Partner of the Year. CDS is a proud Xerox agency who consistently bring the value of a global company with local and personal customer care.
What we are looking for:
The Service Delivery Director role is a key services delivery operations leadership position and is accountable for developing service delivery team and managing the services delivery of all client services contracts.
Key components of success include - delivering operational excellence & SLA achievement, client satisfaction and retention, developing strong relationships and teams (internally & externally), enhanced profit margin and P&L performance, collaborating with internal & external senior leaders (sales and operations), and identifying additional opportunities to grow revenue.
What you will be doing:
- Directs and manages the daily operations of the Field Service Break/Fix team
- Manage/deploy client services contract and statements of work/service level agreements, through operational teams delivering contracted scope (SOWs/SLAs)
- Has overall control of creating, planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods for the business unit.
- Determines resource allocation levels to meet project/contract commitments
- Analyzes workflow and assignments to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations; develops/implements process and service improvements as needed
- Reviews and resolves issues affecting Company compliance, legal requirements and client objectives
- Identify transactional opportunities and improve profitability through revenue growth. Manage contract to meet revenue and cost projections
5-8 years of experience running multi-state Field Service Delivery Team
Experience and leadership skills of building a technical Field Service Team from ground level a MAJOR PLUS
Understands the breadth of Xerox products, solutions and services (key offerings) and the resources that support delivery of the services.
Managed Print Services solutions management/knowledge (centralized print, Fleet management/optimization assessment, rate card, etc.)
Technology Acumen- more in-depth systems understanding or networked document solutions (i.e. electronic print on demand, internet solutions, IT optimization)
Financial planning and knowledge of finance. Profit focused and accountable for results, strong business and financial acumen
P&L management - cost reduction and revenue management experience
Intermediate MS Office, Excel (i.e. pivot tables, VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint
Ability to manage employees within diverse/virtual environments
Negotiation and conflict management skills
Successful client relationship development experience; comfortable interacting with client’s executive levels
Partner management (internal and external partners)
Planning, organizing, executing and controlling skills
Ability to assess issues, define causes, and prioritize/execute solutions
Written and verbal communications skills at all organizational levels (internal and external); comfort level with executive client communications
Demonstrated leadership skills, high energy and team motivator
Self-initiative and results oriented
Strong presentation skills
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience a plus
Travel = 25 % of the Time