Posted 4 weeks ago
Currently seeking a Copier Analyst to set up, configure and service copiers, printers and other office equipment.
In this position the chosen candidate
- Deliver, install and configure equipment on customer’s computers/network
- Repair Equipment
- Be the face of our company’s service/install department to clients.
- Demonstrate equipment and software features and adjust settings as needed.
- Arrive promptly to service calls and repair equipment quickly and quietly with minimal interruption to the client’s office.
- Be presentable
- Company vehicle and fuel
- Mobile Phone
- Numerous support resources
- Benchmark Training from Xerox Corporation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 8:00AM- 5:00PM work day- No evenings or weekends
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Must possess an aptitude and interest in computers
- Must possess technical or mechanical ability
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Be personable with an outgoing personality and excellent appearance
- Demonstrated natural verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated good time management skills & attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Successful experience in the information technology field, a service position or industry knowledge are a plus but not mandatory
- Ability to lift 70lbs
Hughes Office Equipment is the leading provider of Xerox Office Machines in the Upper Ohio Valley. The company provides products, services and expertise in office machines, production machines, Managed Print Services, Document Destruction Services. Started in 1970 Hughes has been a Xerox Agent for over thirty-five years.