Posted 2 weeks ago
Can you fix and maintain copiers/printers and like to help people? Docugraphics is hiring an experienced copier/printer technician to maintain our growing fleet of Xerox copiers and HP/Lexmark/Brother printers.
Do you feel comfortable installing todays digital copiers on a client’s network and provide basic training to the customers?
If the answer is yes, we’d like to speak with you.
Your daily tasks consist of troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining digital copiers and printer. You would also work with our customers to show them the benefits of the equipment while on a service call. Continuous training on the equipment you service is provided as well as access to Xerox’ extensive electronic technical support platform.
- Diagnostics, installations, removal and retrofits on Xerox equipment
- Perform basic connected installations (i.e. set up IP addresses, download print drivers, enable scanning functions)
- Provide basic training on equipment functions
- Perform firmware updates to equipment in the field
- Complete training certification on Xerox equipment and network printers
- Follow required call handling procedures and update through our helpdesk information system.
- Be our eyes in the field to identify leads and customer service opportunities
- Complete all required administrative tasks timely and accurately.
- Prior service experience in copier industry preferred
- Strong work ethics
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid SC drivers license
- Networking experience preferred
- Ability to lift 80 lbs.
- Customer oriented and personable
- Attentive to detail
- Problem solving abilities
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Company car, laptop and smart phone included
- IRA plan available for eligible employees
- Paid vacation/holidays
Docugraphics is one of only a few Xerox accredited Managed Print Services Partners in the US. Headquartered in Charleston, SC, Docugraphics provides Xerox products and services to customers in business, government and education sectors. Please visit www.docu-graphics.com for additional information.