Posted 2 weeks ago
Delivery Driver / Warehouse
COMPLETE DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS, a Xerox Authorized Sales Agent and one of Xerox's largest business partners, boasts a unique blend of the structure of a large corporation with the agility and excitement similar to that of a venture capital organization, our exceptional, entrepreneurial environment will facilitate rapid personal and income growth.
The Delivery Driver/Warehouse Assistant is responsible for loading and transporting materials & equipment for customers. This involves delivering and pick-up of material/ equipment at warehouses and customer sites. In addition, the Delivery Driver / Warehouse Assistant is also responsible for shipping & receiving of materials and keeping the warehouse secure and neat.
- Assist in warehouse functions to include: Shipping / Receiving/ Inventory.
- Receives incoming and ships outgoing materials, equipment, and other supplies.
- Verify material & counts received – compare against packing slip and note any discrepancies
- Pick up devices at locations and work closely with Dispatch to schedule the delivery of devices to a customer’s location
- Install and de-install copiers/finishers
- Use pallet jack and stair climber to move equipment
- Complete scheduled warehouse vehicle maintenance (as required)
- Take precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss
- Communicate with coworkers, management, clients, vendors, etc. in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with ALL regulations, policies, procedures and instructions
- Conform to all safety rules and proper use of equipment when needed.
- Performs any other duties as required and assigned.
- Valid State License and DMV abstract showing clean driver’s record
- Valid medical card
- Must be willing to work flexible hours – start time would be anytime from 5am-7am
- Must be able to lift/ push 50+ lbs
- Forklift certification or ability to pass certification