Posted 6 days ago
Digital Marketing Specialist:
Repro Products, Inc. is seeking an energetic and innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to manage our digital and web marketing, website and web content, digital advertising and social media marketing. The successful candidate will be a zealous online proponent for each of the business units ensuring interesting and substantive content among social media platforms, including: LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Formulate and manage the company’s social marketing community growth and implement and integrate new programs, strategies and ideas.
- Assist in the execution and promotion of new content and other pertinent information via the corporate website, blogs, video, and social media platforms.
- Create a monthly editorial calendar with daily social content to post and use HootSuite/Zift to schedule social posts.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
all online advertising, including pay-per-click; increase quality in clicks and
conversions for improved ROI.
- Ensure all website content is up to date and meets manufacturer’s requirements whether company-generated or populated through content syndication.
- Analyze website traffic and modify website design to maximize traffic, customer satisfaction and sales generation in support of assigned marketing initiatives.
- Review competitive websites and social media and collect
marketing intelligence regarding competitive position.
- Oversee and manage marketing events including lunch & learns, in-person training events and webinars. Drive traffic to events through email blasts and social media.
- Use email blasts and social media to drive data collection through contests such as a monthly newsletter contest, referral program, service review contest, and various seasonal social contests.
- Monitor and report on email metrics such as open, click, opt-out, and conversion rates. Create and manage marketing lists in CRM and manage Excel lists for email marketing.
- Run a monthly internal social media contests as incentive to keep the team involved and interactive with company social channels. Also, will teach a quarterly seminar to staff on optimizing social profiles and engaging on professional social networks.
This individual should
possess a BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or related
discipline, and 2+ years of experience in
marketing with emphasis on web or interactive marketing. Must demonstrate
excellent verbal and written communication skills and understanding of SEO,
social media marketing and email marketing.
- Social media management and branded content strategy development and execution across major channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- SEO/SEM Technology experience critical such as Google AdWords, Google Keyword planner tool, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Foundational understanding of responsive web design, software and application development, Content Management Systems (CMS), HTML and CSS. Familiarity with WordPress and Squarespace is a bonus.
- Proficiency in video editing applications.
- Experience administering a Marketing Automation (MA) tool. ClickDimensions experience is preferred. Experience with alternative MA tools such as: Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot, etc. accepted.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or other CRM tool) is a plus.
- Photoshop skills and experience in the Adobe Suite is plus.
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI), is located in Smyrna, GA. Our family of businesses include RPI, The Color Spot, 4ColorLaser and Safety Products Store. We are an award winning local company servicing the Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing industries for over 39 years. We have evolved to become a Gold-level Autodesk software and support provider. As an Authorized Autodesk Training Center we provide training, consulting and programming to our software clients. Our Reality Capture division offers 3D laser scanning and drone services. These are in addition to our other divisions including wide format printing and printers, and as an Authorized Sales Agent of Xerox Corporation, providing products such as Xerox award winning multi-functional devices, printers, managed print services, and software.
We offer competitive salary based on experience. Eligible employees are offered Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Plan, Life Insurance and Credit Union, as well as Vacation, PTO and 401k. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require Employment Drug Screening. We are an EEO and participate in the E-verify program.