Posted 2 weeks ago
Principal Duties and
- Operation of digital presses
- Maintain highest quality of the job throughout production
- Communicate effectively with supervision, tech support, and other associates
- Calibrate the presses to maintain optimal color output
- Perform maintenance functions including cleaning, replenishing consumables and replacing parts as needed
- Assist in all the other areas of production/bindery and manufacturing as required
Desired Skills &
Solid experience in
digital print production and finishing, either through formal training or past
- We will offer training to candidates that have any printing experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs of weight frequently throughout the day
- Strong work ethic, good communication skills and desire to learn and improve.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in setting up and operating digital printing equipment.
- Good verbal/written communication skills, basic math skills.
Our normal hours of
operation are M-F, 8:00-5:00, and there may be the need for overtime or weekend
hours. Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends when necessary.
program including: healthcare
coverage; life insurance; paid vacation and holidays; 401K plan. Salary
commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.