Posted 4 weeks ago
Job Title: Director of Service
Company: Morris Business Solutions an Authorized Platinum Xerox Sales Agent
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC 29306
$60,000-$80,000+ a year based on experience
Morris Business Solutions has been a leading document management company in the reprographics field for the last 14 years. We lease and service a wide spectrum of office equipment, including copiers, software, wide format Production machines, faxes and printers. We offer a generous bonus structure with luxurious trips offered for top employees. Health, Dental, and other benefits are offered. As a family-run business we treat all our employees like family and can’t wait to grow our qualified team.
The Director of service manages all service technicians, systems analysts, field engineers, remote solve technicians, customer service, supply, parts and inventory personnel. This position is also responsible for coordinating logistics of installs and making sure the warehouse stays maintained and organized. This position reports directly to the owners.
- Supervises all service technicians, system analysts, and Distribution Center personnel.
- Works with all software relevant to MBS Service, such as CEO Juice, FM Audit, E-Automate.
- Maintain effective communication with the owners, the sales team, and the customer at all times.
- Convey a high level of professionalism and efficiency to minimize customer anxiety and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Assist with any day to day operation of the facilities of Morris Business Solutions.
- Effectively communicate will all Morris Business solutions departments and employees to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Make sure all service personnel are doing their duties correctly
- Maintain company assets and vehicles.
- Participates in training and development opportunities as necessary.
- Working knowledge of networking systems utilized by Morris Business Solutions.
- May be required to work outside normal business hours during evenings as needed to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management.
- I.T. background certifications a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must maintain a clean driving record.
- Must be physically capable of performing job duties.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20lbs
- Knowledge of networking systems as well as:
- FM audit
- CEO Juice
- Remote Tech
- Participate in training and development opportunities as necessary.
- Training may require travel and overnight(s) stay.
Job ref code
Installation / Maintenance / Repair