Posted 3 weeks ago
Human Resources Coordinator
WHO WE ARE:
COMPLETE DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS, a Xerox Authorized Sales Agent and one of Xerox's largest business partners, boasts a unique blend of the structure of a large corporation with the agility and excitement similar to that of entrepreneurial organizations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Human Resources Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource process at all 6 business locations. This role administers employee health and welfare plans and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers. This position resolves benefits related problems and ensures effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations. The Human Resources Coordinator ensures plans are administered in accordance with Federal and State regulations and plan provisions are followed. This role provides support in recruiting, onboarding, training, record keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Reconciles and processes for payment all health and welfare benefit bills.
• Conducts audits of payroll, benefit and other HR programs and recommends corrective action. Participates in quality assurance activities.
• Develop offer terms and letters for new hires, transfers, promotions, merit increases, etc.
• Assists with the processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Assists with the recruitment, interview and onboarding process. Tracks status of candidates and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process. Prepares new hire files. Verifies new hire paperwork and maintains I-9 forms are current.
• Represents the company at selected job fairs.
• Develops promotional material to aid in recruiting.
• Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts.
• Handle all employee benefit inquiries and information sessions. Provide benefits package to employees upon reaching 90 days with CDS and explain contents of paperwork. Push through enrollments and terminations, and process deductions within employee payroll platform.
• Process weekly payroll and monthly commission and business expense reimbursement. Enter new employees into payroll system, add any deductions due to benefits, government mandates, etc.; terminate employees from system after final paycheck has been issued, edit employee information as necessary, handle all taxation, unemployment, census and government regulation notices, apply for business accreditation in states and countries where CDS employs new employees and other payroll related duties as necessary.
• Active in employee relations programs such as CDSNJ monthly PowerPoint slide show in bullpen and bulletin board, CDS monthly sales newsletter, CDS events such as the “Commander’s Family Picnic” and Holiday party, CDS company info on HRIS portal.
• Assists or prepares correspondence.
• Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company’s standards.
• Preforms any other task or duty as required and assigned.
Bachelor’s degree; or Associate Degree from a two-year college or technical school and 2 years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.