Posted a week ago
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Company: DocuGraphics LLC
Location: Charleston, SC
Do you have a strong desire to succeed? Are you highly motivated with exceptional relationship building skills? Do you want a position with excellent earning potential?
- Docugraphics is looking for an experienced, dedicated and highly motivated Inside Sales person with proven success in communicating with prospects via phone, email, Webinars and LinkedIn.
- Our ideal candidate should desire to build a sales pipeline via outbound calls and emails to generate business interest, qualify prospects, conduct Webinars, and close sales.
- This role will have a fundamental responsibility to achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth by building sales pipeline.
- Our company values candidates who are passionate about technology and providing solutions to our customer base.
- This position has a guaranteed salary plus commission/bonus opportunities along with a robust benefits package.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions
- Educating customers about our business solutions
- Cold calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts
- Conducting/orchestrating remote demos and meetings
- Selling complex software and hardware office technology solutions
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales
- Tracking progress and reporting goals
Required skills and experience:
- Prior success in an Inside Sales environment
- Prefer experience in the printer/copier/office industry
- Social selling experience (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as, strong presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes
- Desire to educate and consult with customers/prospects regarding our company offerings
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to negotiate and problem-solve
- Knowledge of current marketing/advertising trends and best practices
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office, Excel, and SalesForce
What do you get from this opportunity?
- Coaching and training with industry leaders
- Career growth opportunities
- Base salary plus commission
- Uncapped earning potential
About the Company:
DocuGraphics, LLC an Authorized Xerox Platinum Sales Agent, enjoys the support of Xerox Corporation while having the flexibility and excitement of a locally owned company. Our exceptional, entrepreneurial environment will facilitate rapid personal and income growth. Being an independent and local company, we understand the communities we live and work in. We are proud to help business of all sizes enhance their business process, improve productivity and reduce costs. Our employees’ success is our success and we are committed to taking that journey with you.
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Prior successful inside business-to-business selling experience (6 months+)
- Industry experience is a plus
Visit our website at www.docu-graphics.com to learn more about our company.
Docugraphics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.