Posted 4 weeks ago
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Company: Morris Business Solutions an Authorized Platinum Xerox Sales Agent
Job Location: Greenville Area
Morris Business Solutions has been a leading Xerox agency & dealer for over ten years. We lease and service a wide spectrum of office equipment, including copiers (both black & white and color), faxes and printers. We are an Authorized Platinum Xerox Agency covering North and South Carolina. We offer a generous bonus structure with luxurious trips offered for top employees. Health, Dental, and other benefits are offered. As a family-run business we treat all our employees like family and can’t wait to grow our qualified team.
The IT Help Desk Support is responsible for supporting Morris Business Solutions’ (MBS) internal computers as well as customer’s computers under contract with MBS. This support would include trouble shooting software, connectivity, and other general computer support needs. This position reports directly to the Service Director.
- Resolve computer issues efficiently through phone and / or email / remote software.
- Maintain effective communication with the MBS employees and customer at all times.
- Provide technical services including:
- Setup and testing of new equipment
- Setup and repair of computer issues
- Install requested software solutions
- Troubleshoot and repair any computer, software, and email issues
- Provide additional customer training and information
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction by following up and ensuring all functions are continuing to operate correctly.
- Inform responsible manager of any customer complaints, dissatisfaction, and/or sense of diminished customer service level.
- Promotes the MBS software solutions to all customers.
- Convey a high level of professionalism and efficiency to minimize customer anxiety and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate with all Morris Business Solutions departments and employees to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- May be required to work outside normal business hours during evenings as needed to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of computers and the most popularly used computer software programs.
- Must have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Must be physically capable of performing job duties.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20lbs.
- Must have a minimum two year degree in computers.
- Participate in training and development opportunities as necessary.
- Training may require travel and overnight(s) stay.
- Must have competency in network IT.
Morris Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. www.morrisbusiness.com