Posted 2 weeks ago
Job Description – IT Support Specialist
Assist in the support of internal IT/Network tickets generated by our helpdesk in response to end user requests. Candidate will also be called upon to provide end user training, information and technical support to the varying departments in the use and maintenance of the workstations, software, printers and peripherals.
- Investigate and resolve support requests in person, by phone, email, and remote control/assist software.
- Take ownership of the support issue to completion.
- Provide fast response and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires strong interpersonal phone and email skills and a strong customer focus resolving and troubleshooting customer issues.
situations full and accurately, present alternative solutions and recommend an
effective course of action.
- 4+ years of experience at least 1-2 years of which includes working in a helpdesk environment.
- 2 years of experience in troubleshooting and installation of computer software/hardware and remote desktop solutions via help desk, or phone support.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office 2013/2016 and MS Exchange on premise.
- MS SQL server and Dynamics CRM knowledge would be very beneficial as well.
- Additional applications would include Veeam, AutoCAD, Bluebeam and QuickBooks.
Products, Inc. (RPI), is a multi-divisional,
community-centric organization located in Smyrna, GA. Our family of businesses include RPI, The Color Spot, 4ColorLaser and
Safety Products Store. We are an award winning local company servicing
the Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing industries for over 39
years. We have evolved to become
a Gold-level Autodesk software and support provider. As an Authorized
Autodesk Training Center we provide training, consulting and programming to our
software clients. Our Reality Capture division offers 3D laser scanning
and drone services. These are in addition to our other divisions including wide
format printing and printers, and as an Authorized Sales Agent of Xerox
Corporation, providing products such as Xerox award winning multi-functional
devices, printers, managed print services, and software.
We offer competitive
salary based on experience. Eligible
employees are offered Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Plan, Life Insurance and
Credit Union, as well as Vacation, PTO and 401k. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require
Employment Drug Screening. We are an EEO
and participate in the E-verify program.