Posted 2 weeks ago
What are you looking for?
Are you a sales professional looking to join a world class team where you can earn six-figures? Are you looking to represent the very best-in-class technology? Are you looking for a career in which you and the business relationships you foster and create are highly valued?
Realize up to a $10,000 signing bonus opportunity with XMC’s new onboarding program.
As an XMC employee and Authorized Xerox Account Executive, you will have the support and stability of the Xerox name, along with personalized attention and XMC’s winning formula for success. This formula has helped sales professionals like you reach six-figure earnings with no commission caps in a competitive marketplace.
Who are you?
- 5+ years of successful outside (B2B) sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred but not required
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and or decision maker with a consultative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Experience in a competitive sales cycle is highly preferred
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Windows based applications
- Compass Sherpa or other CRM experience is preferred
Who are we?
XMC is Xerox’s largest agent partner in the South East and offers the most advanced technology in the business. Grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee driven, world class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers. XMC has the best people, providing the best experience in workplace technology.
For additional details on this opportunity, click here:
Compensation: Salary commensurate upon experience and qualification.
XMC is an equal opportunity employer.