Posted 2 weeks ago
Major Account Executive
What are we looking for?
XMC is looking for key additions to our sales team in Nashville that possess the following traits:
- A Passion for Winning!
- Relationship building focus
- Problem solver
- Helping businesses achieve goals through technology
- Desire for personal growth and achievement
If this describes you then let’s discuss opportunities to join our Nashville team!
As an XMC sales team member, you will be provided a platform that allows for true potential achievement. We are looking for the “best of the best” to join our team.
Additional Job Details:
- Six figure compensation package Year 1
- Up to a $24,000 signing bonus opportunity with XMC’s new onboarding program 2+ years of successful outside (B2B) sales experience Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred but not required
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and or decision maker with a consultative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Experience in a competitive sales cycle is highly preferred
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Windows based applications.
- Compass Sherpa or other CRM experience is preferred.
Who are we?
XMC is Xerox’s largest partner in the Southeast and offers the most advanced technology in the business. Grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee driven, world class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers. XMC has the best people, providing the best experience in workplace technology.
For additional details on this opportunity, click here:
Compensation: Salary commensurate upon experience and qualification.
XMC is an equal opportunity employer.