Posted 4 weeks ago
Complete Document Solutions
On-Site Mail Room / Print Shop Managed Services
Who we are:
Complete Document Solutions (CDS) has been a Xerox agency partner for 22 years. We currently serve over 12,000 Xerox customers from our 9 locations that cover 6 states in the Mid-Atlantic region. In 2017 CDS was honored to be awarded the Xerox Channels Partner of the Year. CDS is a proud Xerox agency who consistently bring the value of a global company with local and personal customer care.
What we are looking for:
On-Site Mail Room / Print Shop Managed Services Associate who will:
1. Serve as the initial point of contact to receive and troubleshoot equipment service calls.
2. Understand common machine fault codes and correct them.
3. Diagnose and correct common image quality problems.
4. Maintain a copier/printer service call log for all machines covered by this agreement.
5. Promote service technician call avoidance, including use of eService web-based tools that provide self- help, how-to information, troubleshooting guidelines, and other technical resources to resolve problems locally. This requires the Associate to have access to a computer and to the internet at the customer site.
6. Initiate web-based service calls to the customer service engineer. This requires the Associate to have access to a computer and to the internet at the customer site.
7. Will clean equipment and distribute customer inventoried supply items to equipment locations.
8. Process Incoming & Outgoing mail
• Responsible for opening and distributing incoming mail.
• Processes outgoing mail, including UPS and Federal Express, and arranges for couriers.
• Assists with fulfillment of association publications and supplies
• Serves as liaison to freight companies and Client’s external meetings.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining internal and external storage facilities.
• Maintains and monitors delivery receipts.
• Assists with the distribution of incoming deliveries.
• Responsible for managing offsite storage and maintaining records.
• Monitor and manage inventory for all mailing supplies.
9. Responsible for maintaining storage areas, which includes lifting heavy items.
10. Assist with furniture moves, shipment for conferences, and any other related duties.
11. Train Client’s staff on all machines.
12. Record usage for all copiers monthly and provides reports to Finance.
13. Be cross trained on all activities.
14. Other duties as required by Client’s management related to the orderly, efficient and safe operation of Client’s business.