Posted 5 days ago
Sales Representative with Docugraphics, an Authorized Platinum Xerox Agent
Location: Brunswick, Georgia (31520)
Compensation: Competitive Salary plus monthly commissions (with opportunity for monthly and annual Overachievement Bonuses)
Does innovation excite you? Do you feel energized by cutting-edge technology and its applications? Would you like to sell technology while being provided the formula and skills to be successful? If so, then we would like to talk to you about our Sales Representative position.
Based on our successes, Docugraphics is continuing to expand our business and has an immediate opening in our Savannah, GA location.
DocuGraphics, is proud to be an Elite Platinum Xerox Agent and has been in the top 10% of Xerox Agencies for the past 15 years
Docugraphics, boasts the support of a large corporation with the agility and excitement of a locally owned company. Our exceptional, entrepreneurial environment will facilitate rapid personal and income growth. Being an independent and local company, we understand the community and have helped businesses of all sizes enhance their business processes, improve productivity and reduce costs.
Working for Docugraphics, you will be backed by world-class resources, products and solutions of Xerox Corporation. Docugraphics and Xerox are partnered together to offer the most advanced and leading edge digital technology for the office. We believe that no matter what size, every business is unique, and every business is driven to improve results. We believe that our success is driven by employees that have a balance between work and their outside lives. Our employees’ success is our success and we are committed to taking that journey with you.
What will you get with this opportunity?
• Career Growth with high earning potential (salary, commissions and bonus opportunities)
• Ongoing Sales Training and Coaching from industry leaders
• Qualified Leads
• Advanced Sales Tools
• Superior Compensation package that rewards you for your success
• Utilize state-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management tools
These tools are designed to help you work smarter and close more business.
What will you be doing in this role?
• Plan/implement strategies to market Xerox branded equipment/services to new and existing customers
• Ability to cold-call, set appointments and have consistent follow-up
• Maintain a base of qualified prospects through phone call, personal visits and technology using Salesforce
• Demonstrate Xerox branded equipment and workflow advantages
• Close business and provide after-sales support
• Grow year-over-year sales results
What do you need to do the job?
• Drive to succeed in a competitive environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and a self-starter attitude
• Active listening skills and probing abilities to effectively qualify customer needs and define their requirements
• Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all customers and prospects
• Planning, organizational and time management skills to ensure the achievement of revenue goals in a timely manner
• PC and mobile device Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven B2B Sales experience
• 4-year College degree preferred, but not required
Job ref code
Sales / Retail / Business Development