Outside Sales Representative – Regional Account Manager Apply Now
ATLANTA, GA, USA Apply Now
Posted 2 weeks ago
Outside Sales Representative or Regional Account Manager
Company: Repro Products MFD, LLC, an Xerox Authorized Premier Agent Dealer
Job Location: Metro Atlanta
Job Type: Entry Level to Mid-Level based on experience
Repro Products is the only Xerox Authorized Premier Agent Dealer (1 of 5 in the country) covering the Metro Atlanta area. Our family-owned business started over 39 years ago and we have been a business partner of Xerox for 20+ years. Repro Products was awarded the Cobb Chamber Small Business of the Year and is very involved in supporting the community.
As one of our Sales Representatives, you will have the support and stability of the Xerox name, along with the personalized attention of a small company. With around 100 employees, Repro Products is both small enough that individual contributions are recognized and make a difference, yet large enough to have the infrastructure and processes to facilitate your success.
You will receive sales training in a mentorship program designed and administered by Xerox to help you realize your full earnings potential in a competitive marketplace while marketing the entire Xerox product portfolio. This training program has proven beneficial to both seasoned sales professionals and those just beginning their sales careers. We will support your career growth with ongoing sales training, qualified leads, advanced sales tools and the opportunity to earn a performance-based compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative.
We are looking for HIGHLY MOTIVATED SALES PROFESSIONALS to join our Xerox Sales Team. This is a sales position with 6 figure potential in your first full year. We are looking for aggressive go-getters with a refuse to take “NO” for an answer attitude.
• Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in building a sales career
• Superior communication, cold calling and organizational skills
• The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
• Ability to develop and deliver compelling sales calls and overcome objections
• Strong competitive drive; career-motivated, willing to invest significant time and effort
• Capacity to build and foster relationships through social media
• The technical aptitude to master our sales tools, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing a territory of new and existing customers with phone calls and personal visits
• Managing the input of all client activities into CRM
• Plan and implement strategies to market Xerox equipment and services
• Meet monthly sales goals, making required tele-prospecting calls, appointments and proposals
• Maintain a large base of qualified prospects
• Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages
• Close business and ensure a problem-free install; provide after-sales support
We offer a base pay and an aggressive uncapped commission structure. Presidents Club for top performers,Paid Holidays, PTO and Vacations, Health and Dental Insurance, 401k and Credit Union. EEO. E-verify.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Repro Products MFD, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.