Posted 4 weeks ago
Houston, TX, USA
About the Job
Does innovation excite you? Do you feel energized by cutting-edge technology and its applications? Would you like to sell technology while being provided the formula and skills to be successful? If so, then we would like to talk to you about our Sales Representative position.
Working for Superior Office Products, a family owned independent Xerox Sales Agency, you will be backed by world-class resources, products and solutions of Xerox Corporation. Superior Office Products and Xerox are partnered together to offer the most advanced and leading-edge digital technology for the office. We are growing and believe that our success is driven by employees that have a balance between work and their outside lives.
What will you be doing?
• Plan and implement strategies to market Xerox equipment, solutions, and managed print services to new and existing customers.
• Maintain a large base of qualified prospects provided by ZoomInfo.
• Team collaboration at company office and work from home
• Close business and ensure a problem-free install.
• Grow year-over-year sales results.
What do you need to do the job?
• Drive to succeed in a competitive environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and a self-starter attitude.
• Active listening skills and probing abilities to effectively qualify customer needs and define their requirements.
• Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all customers and prospects.
• Planning and organizational skills to ensure the achievement of revenue goals in a timely manner.
• PC Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required.
• College degree preferred, but not required.
What do you get from this opportunity?
• Coaching and training with industry leaders.
• Salary, Commission and Bonuses.
• Paid Health Insurance
• 2 weeks – Vacation
• Company contributed IRA
• High earning potential.
About Superior Office Products
As a Xerox Authorized Agent, we have been serving businesses of the Gulf Coast for over 30 years. We draw on the talents and skills of our employees to provide our customers a world class solution to their document needs.
Transforming the Workplace
We help customers in Healthcare, Legal, Oil and Gas, Education, Government and Commercial customers transform the way they work with their documents by leveraging Xerox technology and services.