Posted 2 weeks ago
Job Description – PRINTING PRODUCTION
The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to work under tight deadlines in both our wide and small format Production areas. Extremely strong computer skills are required and construction document management skills are highly desirable. Flexibility, reliability and a passion for quality are absolute musts.
Job Duties may include any of the following:
• Operate wide and small format Océ, KIP, HP, Ricoh and Xerox high capacity printers and copiers utilizing leading edge software systems
• Perform binding operations such as screw posts and stapling
• Perform all types of binding processes such as; GBC, spiral, screw post, etc.
• Complete all required production paperwork and administrative functions in an accurate and neat manner
• Maintain and update all work held on file in an extremely accurate and meticulous manner
• Accept responsibility for completion of jobs in an accurate, quality and timely manner
• Interface with customers to determine or clarify job requirements and details
• PC literacy and associated skills are an absolute must have. Demonstration of PC skills and knowledge will be required.
• Minimum High School Graduate or GED
• Proper use of hand tools
• Dependable self-starter with good attendance record
• Able to work a flexible schedule, typically between 7:30-5:45
• Ability to work independently
• High level of attention to detail
• Able to regularly lift up to 55 pounds
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and via written/electronic mediums
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI), is a multi-divisional, community-centric organization located in Smyrna, GA. Our family of businesses include RPI, The Color Spot, 4ColorLaser and Safety Products Store. We are an award winning local company servicing the Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing industries for over 39 years. We have evolved to become a Gold-level Autodesk software and support provider. As an Authorized Autodesk Training Center we provide training, consulting and programming to our software clients. Our Reality Capture division offers 3D laser scanning and drone services. These are in addition to our other divisions including wide format printing and printers, and as an Authorized Sales Agent of Xerox Corporation, providing products such as Xerox award winning multi-functional devices, printers, managed print services, and software.
We offer competitive salary based on experience. Eligible employees are offered Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Plan, Life Insurance and Credit Union, as well as Vacation, PTO and 401k. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require Employment Drug Screening. We are an EEO and participate in the E-verify program.