Posted 4 weeks ago
XMC Production Print Sales Specialist
The Production Print Sales Specialist is directly responsible for selling the full portfolio of products and software solutions to Graphic Communications / Commercial Print accounts, with heavy focus to the Xerox Production solutions portfolio, which includes Xerox's full suite of Production Color and Monochrome Cut Sheet and Continuous Feed Hardware, Software and Services solutions. Their responsibility is to sell into a pre-defined account base, consisting of medium and large commercial print, direct mail, fulfillment centers and graphic arts accounts. In addition, they are to manage defined Franchise Print & Services Network accounts. They are to provide Graphic Communications experience allowing them to bring value to business owners in this unique and growing Vertical. They act as the Production Solutions and Graphic Communications Vertical expert, as well as the Account Manager.
JOB DUTIES AND
- Responsible for spearheading XMC's penetration and expansion in the key Graphic Communications Vertical (Commercial Print, Direct Mail, Print for Pay and Graphic Arts) accounts, through the development of a targeted customer strategy that includes customer segmentation, customer awareness activities and establishing a customer relationship.
- Educated accounts within their assignment of the XMC Production Value Proposition, gaining credibility and consideration.
- Manages, protects and develops territory base by analyzing and developing solutions for new and existing customer business communication requirements. Supports production strategies, products, and equipment within assigned territory.
- Meet or exceeds unit, revenue and gross profit expectations including ongoing page growth within assigned territory.
- Prepares and presents benchmark demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions within account assignment, utilizing product and/or technical resources - as needed.
- Develop strategies to penetrate new opportunities, including reference selling.
- Retains and grows current client base by selling incremental solutions and services within their base accounts, and through customer satisfaction.
- As Account Manager, takes ownership for the resolution of any ongoing issues within an account within their assignment, utilizing the necessary local, regional and national resources needed.
- Maintains records of all account activity within XMC provided sales database and CRM tool. Serves as first line of contact with client in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Performs other duties as
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Minimum of five (5) years business to business sales experience with 2 years of advanced selling assignments
- Minimum of two (2) years Digital Production Printing and Solutions sales experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years successful track record in capital equipment sales in the Digital Printing Solutions and/or Graphic Communications Industry is preferred