Posted 6 days ago
Reports to: Controller
Compiles and maintains company remittance activity
• Applies customer payments
• Research and solve payment discrepancies
• Process credit card payments and credits
• Make adjustments to accounts as needed
• Assists in collection activity on a monthly basis for past due accounts
• Performs filing / copying / scanning as needed
• Maintains all reports, files, spreadsheets necessary to accounts receivable
• Communicate with coworkers, management, clients, vendors, etc. in a courteous and professional manner
• Conform with ALL regulations, policies, procedures and instructions
• Conform to all safety rules and proper use of equipment when needed.
• Performs any other duties as required and assigned.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Works well in a team environment
• Able to work with a diverse group of people
Associate degree; or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.