Posted 4 weeks ago
Cash in on the power of the Xerox IT/Analyst Program as Agency Sales IT Analyst.
We are looking for experienced IT professionals who want to enable growth in our professional services business, supporting a world class product, with unlimited income commissions potential. Shofner Business Solutions is looking for an experienced and dynamic Agency IT Sales Analyst to support the revenue growth goals for our IT professional services business covering Eastern Kentucky.
If that is you, we are excited to speak with you. At Shofner Business Solutions, we support your career growth with ongoing sales and product training, qualified post sales opportunities, advanced tools and application support along with an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative.
You will be provided with a formula that has helped thousands of IT professionals like you to realize their full earnings potential in a competitive marketplace.
The Agency Sales IT Analyst responsibilities include:
• Plan and implement strategies for all Xerox projects post sales related to Xerox applications and services to new and existing customers
• Maintain a large base of qualified clients to upsell future projects related to other IT services
• Deliver positive customer satisfaction scores over 90 for all services rendered on a monthly basis
• Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages
• Close business and ensure a problem-free install; provide after-sales support
• Grow year-over-year revenue related to our professional services practice
Please note, you MUST have Business to Business IT experience related to copiers/ printers, network administration and other IT professional services:
• Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
Strong communication and customer service skills
• Excellent work ethic
• Career oriented
• Self-starter attitude
• Active listening skills and probing abilities to effectively qualify customer needs and define their requirements
• Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all customers and prospects
• Ability to source and contact decision makers to arrange meetings to sell and promote document solution.
If you have the drive to succeed and are looking for a great opportunity, we have the job that can meet or exceed your and income expectations. Shofner Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer focused on providing value to our clients by taking care of our employees! We feel happy employees make our valued clients feel more appreciated by offering a higher level of service.