Posted 2 weeks ago
Looking to become a Sales Professional with access to state of the art training and products for the Technology Industry?
Here's what makes CDS
- We're smaller and more nimble, which means we can maneuver
- We have some of the BEST, most aggressive and dedicated
Managers in the technology industry.
- Customer service call center? Responsive & Local.
- Decision-making? Local, Reasonable & Fast…….
Your first year, you can expect to pull in $75k, and the second year, 100k-$120k. After that, the sky's the limit. This includes a base salary, because we knowyou have a life!
Do you see the value of being a pipeline architect through strategic stop-byes, dials, sits, demos, and account reviews to land clients?If so, this is the company for you to join! Mentored by the best in the industry! We focus on being SMART about how you spend your time building business and we will ensure you have all the tools necessary to penetrate accounts and keep succeeding.
Here's what OUR most
successful Technology Sales Consultants do:
- Strategically and tactically penetrate accounts. This isn't slinging boxes. This IS going beyond selling equipment and adding Managed Print Services and software solutions to each client's portfolio. And we have experts in each of these areas to help you architect deals and sell in to accounts. Their success is your success!
- Consistently deliver on your quota month in and month out. We love elephants, whales, and big game...but that isn’t your only focus or ticket to success! Our Sales MVPs aren't flash-in-the-pan rock stars, they're the ones that put $$$ on the board every month, without fail, no excuses.
- Live and breathe prospecting: Strategic stop ins. Social Media. Appointments. E-mails. Phone calls. Product demos.
We believe in
rewarding hard work, and we offer:
- UNCAPPED commissions, with kickers that incentivize bringing in net new customers, increasing service contracts, adding managed print services, and using a value lease to make new clients repeat customers. You guessed it: we incentivize you to build that book of business, so the longer you work it, the more lucrative it becomes.
- Six figure earning potential. Reps at plan who follow the process and have staying power make $150k+. Three different avenues to earn income.
- A culture of healthy competition, where we continually invest in you and of course, medical/dental/vision, paid time off.
As a Sales Representative on CDS’s team, you will have the training & support of our best in class managers, along with the freedom and personalized attention of a small company. You will have access to state of the art technology enabling you to be in the field with access to your database and sales resources at your fingertips. Are you passionate about introducing and educating your customers on the latest technology? Want to hear more about the next steps, please apply!
- Planning and implementing strategies to market products and services for IT Infrastructure & Management, Document Management Software & Hardware and Print Management Services
- Identify qualified prospects and develop customer relationships
- Deliver an established number of sales activities and proposals on a monthly basis
- Demonstrate advantages and benefits of your recommended solution to prospects
- Close business and provide after-sales reports ensuring growth year over year
* Maintain a large database of qualified prospects through all methods; social media, cold calling, personal visits, and networking
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 2-3 years proven success selling or strong customer service experience
- Experience selling a technology based product B2B
- Consistently overachieving on monthly and annual sales
CDS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.