Posted a week ago
Working for a Xerox Authorized Sales Agency gives you the freedom and attention of working for a small company, while marketing the products and solutions of Xerox Corporation. Our agency program gives sales professionals like you bold innovations, a leading-edge environment and a Xerox product portfolio that's ahead of its time. With original thinking and fresh perspective, we continue to pioneer the digital age thanks to trailblazers who thrive on individual expression and true passion.
As one of our Authorized Sales Representatives, you will
have the support and stability of the Xerox name, along with the freedom and
personalized attention of a small company.
You are provided with a formula that has helped thousands of sales
professionals like you to realize their full earnings potential in a competitive
marketplace. If you are an energized
individual with a passion for selling award-winning digital office products,
then join the Xerox Authorized Sales Agents program and close the deal on a
Company: DMC2 INC
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Due to our continual growth, we are interviewing! We are seeking Entrepreneurial Sales Professionals who possess a successful record selling office equipment/software & independently managing a business territory.
A Xerox Authorized Sales Agency is a high-powered sales organization for Xerox Corporation. As a Xerox Sales Agent, you will represent the latest offerings from one of the most recognizable & respected brand names in the world. As an established Fortune 500 company, Xerox delivers a broad portfolio of award-winning services & solutions designed to meet the needs of all types & sizes of organizations, so you will never run out of new things to learn, or new customers to engage.
Power of Xerox
In a competitive business world, Xerox stands for:
- Quality Xerox's dedication to quality & customer satisfaction is recognized around the globe.
- Citizenship By integrating sustainable practices in its core business strategy, Xerox works to support the environment, its customers & society as a whole.
- Technology Xerox assembles the brightest people to
develop ground-breaking document systems & services, & find new ways
that technology can help people to work & live better.
The Personality of a Xerox Sales Agent
When you work for an Authorized Xerox Sales Agency, your focus is on bringing Xerox's world class products & services to the local market. Here, you will enjoy a variety of resources that go hand-in-hand with selling products & solutions that are respected throughout the world, along with the freedom to create & pursue local sales opportunities, & quickly elevate your earning potential.
Xerox Sales Agents receive:
- World-Class Training Xerox's renowned benchmark training program will give you tools you need to build meaningful & profitable customer relationships.
- Extensive Support Services This includes a comprehensive marketing database, national & local advertising, Xerox customer financing & much more.
- A Dynamic, Energized Environment By working within a close-knit
team of dynamic & driven sales professionals, you have all the support you
need to succeed & have fun doing it.
- Articulate & position Xerox products, services & solutions to key decision makers
- Aggressively pursue competitive accounts; differentiate Xerox from competitors
- Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
- Propose & close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit & customer satisfaction plans
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, & database updates
- Keep abreast of changes in technology & understanding of basic user abilities
- BS/BA/AA degree
- Previous sales Xerox or competitor experience preferred
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation skills)
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Must have documented Sales experience
- Must be able to successfully & independently manage a sales territory
- Must have valid driver's license & minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
If you're looking for a rewarding career with global credentials, we'll give you the keys. All you have to do is step on the gas. Apply on-line now for immediate consideration.
DMC2 INC is an equal opportunity employer.