Posted 3 weeks ago
Staff or Senior Accountant
Our environment is professional and fast paced. The successful candidate will provide accounting and finance leadership and expertise. This role will improve the internal control environment, as well as business processes and internal financial reporting. It will contribute to corporate strategies designed to prepare for explosive growth.
If you enjoy new challenges every day you would thrive here!
• Position has broad accounting and finance responsibilities
• Assist with financial reporting and analysis, and general accounting functions
• Expert experience with inventory management a plus
• Develop and analyze financial controls and projections
• Direct accounting policies and procedures
• Special projects and ad hoc reporting daily, monthly and yearly
• Experience with E-automate and QuickBooks preferred
• BA/BS in Accounting: MBA, or Masters a bonus
• 5-7 years general accounting experience
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment, meet tight deadlines, etc.
• Self-starter, excellent leadership and communication skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be a detail-oriented person who can take care of the actual nuts and bolts accounting and is comfortable being hands on
• Candidates should have a strong background in financial statement preparation and analysis, cash flow management, and general ledger accounting
• Strategic planning based on financial analysis, setting up reporting and proactive planning is expected
• Experience implementing new systems and managing others
• Must have strong knowledge of understanding debits and credits, accruals, cut-offs, P&L’s, and Balance Sheets
• Must be service and customer oriented with both internal and external customers
• Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook required
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Report to CFO and work with an external CPA on financial reports and Corporate taxes
• Work where needed with overall accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Balance Sheet and Income Statement, which includes preparation of journal entries, account maintenance, and account reconciliation
• Responsible for financial reporting
• Assist, develop and enhance accounting policies and procedures to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and delivery systems
• Assist or Manage the preparation of audited financial reporting, including quarterly reviews
• Produce internal management reporting including monthly financial operating results, key operating metrics, and projections
• Experience in obtaining and managing leasing and inventory preferred
• Perform lease billing, lease setup and maintenance to ensure both the customer and the company receive accurate and timely invoicing
• Experience negotiating shipping rates with UPS and other vendor negotiations a plus
• May assist with or be responsible for maintaining cash balance and monitoring cash requirements daily
• Verify bank accounts transfers & enter into GL
• Provide daily guidance to department regarding account codes, transaction processing, etc.
• Provide significant guidance regarding inventory transactions, costing & processing
• Re-cost (value) used equipment including trade-ins, service swaps, etc.
• Responsible for timely Inventory, interfacing with the warehouse & purchasing to insure accuracy of inventory; approve and execute inventory adjustments
• Formulate and post accruals
• Track and adjust pre-paids such as corporate insurance
• Record new liabilities (loans, leases, etc.) as incurred
• Responsible for the filing of county property taxes, sales and use tax, balancing the checkbook and preparation of year end package
• Maintain fixed asset & depreciation schedules
• Perform special; projects as required
• Maintain files on company vehicles and other fixed assets as required
• Prepare and report Sales and Use Tax to the Department of Revenue in a timely manner
• Assist CFO in special projects
• Complete other duties as assigned
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI), is a multi-divisional, community-centric organization located in Smyrna, GA. Our family of businesses include RPI, The Color Spot, 4ColorLaser and Safety Products Store. We are an award winning local company servicing the Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing industries for over 39 years. We have evolved to become a Gold-level Autodesk software and support provider. As an Authorized Autodesk Training Center we provide training, consulting and programming to our software clients. Our Reality Capture division offers 3D laser scanning and drone services. These are in addition to our other divisions including wide format printing and printers, and as an Authorized Sales Agent of Xerox Corporation, providing products such as Xerox award winning multi-functional devices, printers, managed print services, and software.
We offer competitive salary based on experience. Eligible employees are offered Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Plan, Life Insurance and Credit Union, as well as Vacation, PTO and 401k. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require Employment Drug Screening. We are an EEO and participate in the E-verify program.