Posted 2 weeks ago
EDGE Office Products, Platinum Authorized Xerox Sales Agent/Dealer
Job Title: Xerox Service Technician
Company: Edge Office Products
Job Location: Longview, TX to Shreveport, LA and all surrounding areas
EDGE Office Products has been a platinum Xerox agency and dealer for the past 15 years, covering Northeast Texas and Northwest Louisiana. We offer Health, Dental, and other benefits. As a team-oriented - family-run business, we treat all our employees like family and cannot wait to grow our qualified team.
EDGE has an immediate opening for a Xerox Service Technician. We are headquartered in Longview, TX with an office in Shreveport, LA. Edge Office Products' local presence and experience combined with Xerox's superior technology provides a unique synergy platform. We offer Xerox Equipment, Software Solutions, end-to-end Production expertise and Managed Print Services. Edge Office Products is a proud Xerox Platinum Sales Agency. From helping companies manage their document workflow and contain costs to delivering powerful ROI, we are in a unique position to help businesses of all sizes do business better. Our unique relationship with Xerox affords you the stability, growth-opportunity, brand power of a Fortune 500 company while working every day in a small business environment that is flexible, open, and friendly.
What are we looking for: A Service
Technician’s 3 Most Important Attributes:
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance and troubleshoot network printing and scanning capabilities on all digital multifunctional equipment.
- Provide seriously outstanding service to every one of our clients. It is imperative that their copiers and printers are working correctly, and that our clients receive top-notch service at all times. Additionally, we want every member of our team to be a positive force within EDGE.
- Focus on the key productivity objectives: optimum calls per day, high efficiency rating, meeting response times and resolve times, and maintaining parts costs.
The ideal candidate
will be RELIABLE -- with excellent time management and communication skills,
with a bulldog-driven attitude. One who already has the ability to troubleshoot
and repair digital devices and has strong networking IT skills, including a
firm grasp of IP networking and common IT protocols (SMB, FTP, SNMP, SMTP).
Serious points for A+, MCSE, or MCP certifications.
Our Xerox Service Technician’s must be able to lift 50 pounds, stand and walk for extended periods of time, pull, lift, squat, reach, bend, and stoop to equipment, parts, and supplies. This is an extremely active position. Only serious inquires will be considered.
Service Technician Requirements:
- College or Associate degree is preferred
- Prior experience preferred
- Technology experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required
- All applicants must pass both a background screen and drug test
Find and connect with us online on LINKEDIN or Facebook.
Edge Office Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ref code
Installation / Maintenance / Repair