Posted 2 weeks ago
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Company: Morris Business Solutions an Authorized Platinum Xerox Sales Agent
Job Location: Greenville Area
Morris Business Solutions has been a leading Xerox agency & dealer for over ten years. We lease and service a wide spectrum of office equipment, including copiers (both black & white and color), faxes and printers. We are an Authorized Platinum Xerox Agency covering North and South Carolina. We offer a generous bonus structure with luxurious trips offered for top employees. Health, Dental, and other benefits are offered. A company car is provided. As a family-run business we treat all our employees like family and can’t wait to grow our qualified team.
The System’s Analyst responsibilities include supporting document solution products sold and/or supported by Morris Business Solutions. This includes the network setup of all products sold and/or supported, including scan to email, workflow scanning, print driver installation, etc. This position also supports all third-party solutions sold such as Scan to PC Desktop, P Counter, PaperCut, etc. This position reports to the Service Manager.
- First Service Contact with Customer ensure to establish and maintain a professional relationship with each individual customer.
- Maintain effective communication with the customer at all times.
- Provide complete Analyst services at equipment setup including:
- Setup of equipment on customer’s network
- Install all required print drivers
- Install and setup scan to email
- Populate system Address book
- Or setup LDAP
- Install and setup scan to folder (workflow scanning)
- Setup any 3rd Party solutions
- Install any apps or other solutions the customer may request or require.
- Test all functions and provide customer training.
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction by following up and ensuring all functions are continuing to operate correctly.
- Inform responsible manager of any customer complaints, dissatisfaction, and/or sense of diminished customer service level.
- Promotes the FM Audit App to all customers without the App Installed.
- Maintain company vehicles including:
- Taking the vehicles in for routine service/maintenance
- Keeping the vehicles clean inside and out.
- Reporting any issues with your assigned vehicle.
- Must report “ANY” driving infractions (Personal or Professional)
- Convey a high level of professionalism and efficiency to minimize customer anxiety and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate with all Morris Business Solutions departments and employees to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- May be required to work outside normal business hours during evenings as needed to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Must maintain a clean driving record.
Must be physically capable of performing job duties.
Must be able to lift a minimum of 20lbs
Participate in training and development opportunities as necessary.
Training may require travel and overnight(s) stay.
Must have competency in Network IT repair.
Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.