Posted 4 weeks ago
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Company: Morris Business Solutions an Authorized Platinum Xerox Sales Agent
Job Location: Greenville Area
Morris Business Solutions has been a leading Xerox agency & dealer for over ten years. We lease and service a wide spectrum of office equipment, including copiers (both black & white and color), faxes and printers. We are an Authorized Platinum Xerox Agency covering North and South Carolina. We offer a generous bonus structure with luxurious trips offered for top employees. Health, Dental, and other benefits are offered. A company car is provided. As a family-run business we treat all our employees like family and can’t wait to grow our qualified team.
The System’s Analyst responsibilities include supporting document solution products sold and/or supported by Morris Business Solutions. This includes the network setup of all products sold and/or supported, including scan to email, workflow scanning, print driver installation, etc. This position also supports all third-party solutions sold such as Scan to PC Desktop, P Counter, PaperCut, etc. This position reports to the Service Manager.
- First Service Contact with Customer ensure to establish and maintain a professional relationship with each individual customer.
- Maintain effective communication with the customer at all times.
- Provide complete Analyst services at equipment setup including:
- Setup of equipment on customer’s network
- Install all required print drivers
- Install and setup scan to email
- Populate system Address book
- Or setup LDAP
- Install and setup scan to folder (workflow scanning)
- Setup any 3rd Party solutions
- Install any apps or other solutions the customer may request or require.
- Test all functions and provide customer training.
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction by following up and ensuring all functions are continuing to operate correctly.
- Inform responsible manager of any customer complaints, dissatisfaction, and/or sense of diminished customer service level.
- Promotes the FM Audit App to all customers without the App Installed.
- Maintain company vehicles including:
- Taking the vehicles in for routine service/maintenance
- Keeping the vehicles clean inside and out.
- Reporting any issues with your assigned vehicle.
- Must report “ANY” driving infractions (Personal or Professional)
- Convey a high level of professionalism and efficiency to minimize customer anxiety and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate with all Morris Business Solutions departments and employees to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- May be required to work outside normal business hours during evenings as needed to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must maintain a clean driving record.
- Must be physically capable of performing job duties.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20lbs
- Participate in training and development opportunities as necessary.
- Training may require travel and overnight(s) stay.
- Must have competency in Network IT repair.
Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ref code
IT / Software Development