Posted 4 weeks ago
We are currently seeking highly motivated, ambitious, reliable and results-driven individuals to serve as lead generators for our growing office equipment service department. We are looking to grow our business-to-business customer base in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area. The selected candidate will be provided client/company lists but should also be able to generate names/lists from internet use. The candidate will be offered training in our products and will have the full support of our trained staff. Individuals who are driven in this role will receive Xerox training and can work towards becoming a Sales Agent following one year of proven success.
Essential Duties and
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with an emphasis on high quality leads with a focus on development of non-customer base.
- Utilize all resources to find prospective customers including MobilePro (SalesForce), Internet, telephone/zip directories or other prepared listings and follow up on business card from sales team members. Use initiative to identify and follow up on opportunities with any prospective companies to generate leads.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of products, services and promotions.
- Utilize tools and resources to influence potential customers to consider CDS offerings and products by following training script and ad-lib when comfortable to effectively answer customer questions.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors as well as to engage with new promotions.
- Manage the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted activity can take place to generate new business. Record details of opportunities including qualified company information and lead notes.
- Outbound calling or Customer Service Experience is required.
- Candidates must possess exemplary communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships. Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organization.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint is required; SalesForce and CRM a plus.
- Individual must be enthusiastic and determined as well as have ability to function independently in a team environment.
- Candidate must be highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and be confident in overcoming rejection and setting challenging goals on a daily basis.
Education: Minimum requirement H.S. Diploma some college credits preferred.
This organization is committed to providing the platform necessary so our sale forces can be as successful and productive as possible. We offer extensive training, coaching and continued career growth opportunities along with:
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plam
- Paid vacation/holiday
About the company:
CDS, a Xerox Authorized Sales Agent and one of Xerox’s largest business partners, boasts a unique blend of the structure of a large corporation with the agility and excitement similar to that of a venture capital organization. As one of our Telemarketing Executives you will have the support and stability of the Xerox name including all pertinent world-class resources, products and solutions of Xerox Corporation along with the freedom and personalized attention of a small company. Our exceptional, entrepreneurial environment provides our team members with all of the integral components needed for success which ultimately facilitates rapid personal growth opportunities for any dedicated and energized individuals.