Posted 4 weeks ago
Hughes Office Equipment who sells and services copiers as well as other types of office equipment is currently seeking a Warehouse Clerk.
In this position the chosen candidate will:
- • Manage the inventory levels of supplies, parts, and machines.
- • Order supplies
- • Use a pallet jack to receive equipment via truck from our vendors
- • Enter received items into the computer
- • Be responsible for the physical inventory count
- • KEEP THE WAREHOUSE AND SERVICE AREA NEAT AND ORGANIZED!!! This is an ongoing responsibility.
- • Shrink wrap and stage machines ready for installation
- • Support our delivery staff as needed by physically helping to move large equipment to and from customers
- • Assist in picking up full shred bins from customer and shred the material
- • Must possess GREAT organizational skills
- • Good time management skills & attention to detail
- • Have a strong work ethic and self-motivation
- • Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- • Must be able to pass a background check
- • Must be able to lift 80lbs
- • Be able to use a computer
- • Be on time
- • Have a presentable appearance, many customers we deliver to are business professionals such as doctors, lawyers, court rooms, accountants, and executive offices, etc.
- Computer & Phone
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- 8:00AM- 5:00PM workday- No evenings or weekends
Established in 1970 and located in Bellaire, Ohio with a satellite office in Wheeling, WV Hughes Office Equipment is the leading provider of Xerox Office Machines in the Upper Ohio Valley.