Posted 2 weeks ago
Job Title: Xerox Account Manager
Company: Edge Office Products
Job Location: Shreveport, LA
Are you looking for something more than the average Outside Sales opportunity in Northwest Louisiana? Edge Office Products has immediate openings for qualified individuals with the ability to maintain and grow an aggressive book of business in a competitive environment while successfully and independently managing a sales territory.
headquartered in Longview, TX with an office in Shreveport, LA. Edge
Office Products' local presence and experience combined with Xerox's superior
technology provides a unique synergy platform. We offer Xerox Equipment,
Software Solutions, end-to-end Production expertise and Managed Print Services. Edge Office Products is a proud Xerox Platinum
Sales Agency. From helping companies manage their document workflow and contain
costs to delivering powerful ROI, we are in a unique position to help
businesses of all sizes do business better. Our unique relationship with Xerox
affords you the stability, growth-opportunity, brand power of a Fortune 500
company while working every day in a small business environment that is
flexible, open, and friendly.
As a Xerox
Account Manager, you will sell Xerox products, services and solutions, all
while being supported by ongoing sales training, qualified leads, advanced
sales tools, and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for
your initiative. You will be provided with a formula that has helped thousands
of sales professionals like you to realize their full earnings potential in a
Xerox Account Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and implement strategies to market Xerox equipment, solutions and services to new and existing customers
- Maintain a large base of qualified suspects and prospects through phone call and personal face-to-face visits
- Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages
- Assess a prospects’ technology environment by performing a workflow analysis, determining efficiency recommendations, and delivering sales presentation to present findings to key decision makers.
- Close business and provide install and after-sales support
- Grow year-over-year sales results
and enter customer information in our Salesforce database
The ideal candidate
will be a self-starter with excellent time management and communication skills.
The ability to confidently cold-call is essential. Computer and mobile device
(iPad) skills are also necessary. If you have the drive to succeed and are
looking for a world-class opportunity, we have the job that can meet or exceed
Our Xerox Account
Manager’s utilize iPad’s with state-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management
tool designed to help them work smarter, not harder, and close more business.
Xerox Account Manager Requirements:
- College degree is preferred
- Prior selling experience preferred
- Technology experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required
- All applicants must pass both a background screen and drug test
Find and connect with us online on LINKEDIN or Facebook.
Edge Office Products is an equal opportunity employer.