Posted 4 weeks ago
ABOUT THE JOB
Working for a Xerox Authorized Sales Agency gives you the freedom and attention of working for a small company, while marketing the products and solutions of Xerox Corporation. Our agency program gives sales professionals like you bold innovations, a leading-edge environment and a Xerox product portfolio that's ahead of its time. With original thinking and fresh perspective, we continue to pioneer the digital age thanks to trailblazers who thrive on individual expression and true passion.
As one of our Authorized Sales Representatives, you will have the support and stability of the Xerox name, along with the freedom and personalized attention of a small company. You are provided with a formula that has helped thousands of sales professionals like you to realize their full earnings potential in a competitive marketplace. If you are an energized individual with a passion for selling award-winning digital office products, then join the Xerox Authorized Sales Agents program and close the deal on a successful future.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• Plan and implement strategies to market Xerox equipment, solutions, and managed print services to new and existing customers.
• Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through phone calls and personal visits.
• Deliver an established number of Xerox proposals to clients on a monthly basis.
• Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages.
• Close business and ensure a problem-free install.
• Grow year-over-year sales results.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO THE JOB?
• Drive to succeed in a competitive environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and a self-starter attitude.
• Active listening skills and probing abilities to effectively qualify customer needs and define their requirements.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all customers and prospects.
• Planning and organizational skills to ensure the achievement of revenue goals in a timely manner.
• PC Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required.
• College degree preferred, but not required.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Coaching and training with industry leaders.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Commission and Bonuses.
• High earning potential.
Mickey Mays Office Solutions is an Authorized Xerox Sales Agent, Dealer, and Re-seller covering the greater North central & Northeast part of Louisiana, representing the Xerox Corporation. MMOS and Xerox are partnered to offer the most advanced and leading edge digital technology for the office and have been doing this in our part of the state for over 30 years! We believe that no matter what size, every business is unique and every business is driven to improve results. Our employees’ success is our success and we are committed to taking that journey with you.